Administrative HR Assistant
Job ID: #
Provides administrative services to the HR department. Produces documents, collects, records, sorts and files information. Responsibilities will require interaction at senior levels and exposure to highly confidential information requiring considerable use of tact, diplomacy and discretion.
1 Απρ 2022
• Onboarding and offboarding tasks for new employees and leavers
• Administration of Occupational Health and Health & Safety Engineer provider
• Support with Payroll tasks
• Serve as an information source for HR department, answering questions, making referrals as required, and conducting required research.
• Assist in the development and design of improved administrative procedures to promote the timely processing and submission of all administrative deliverables.
• Receive, photocopy, distribute, and file a variety of incoming and outgoing correspondence and reports.
• Perform other duties as required.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or other related field
• Previous administration experience in a small or larger organization is highly desirable (at least 1 year)
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Ability to prioritize own workloads to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and manage time efficiently.